Friday, August 28, 2009

Back At It...Almost

School is fast approaching. I move back in September 6, and classes start September 8. This semester I am taking six classes and will have a job for 8-10 hours a week. I'm a little nervous about this course load, so hopefully I can handle it.

I'm living in an alcohol free dorm next semester because although I am 21 and have had alcohol, I have very limited patience for people who are drunk and so I am just choosing to hopefully be without them for a while. I have not hear from my roommate yet (and I have been trying to get in touch with her for 3 weeks) so I am very frustrated about that. Also, my book list has not gone up yet. I hate buying books from the school bookstore because they are outrageously expensive, but I also do not like not having my books for the start of class. So if the books don't go up soon, I'm going to be forced to buy them from the school bookstore and spend a lot more money then I have to. More stress.

Also there is just packing and all that.

I currently have a sore throat and a key missing from my computer, so I'm just not in a good mood. I'm excited to go back to school but really wish things were going smoother right now.

No comments: