Friday, September 4, 2009

Just About Done

I wrapped up my summer internship today. I was working at a music production and promotions company booking concerts for local bands and artists. I really enjoyed the internship, and I got offered a paid position for next summer! I'm really happy about this. So summer really is coming to an end. I move back to school on Sunday, so I have to enjoy these last few days of summer.

I am going into my fourth year of school, although it will not be my last. This will only be my second semester st my current school because I transferred there last semester. I am double majoring in communications and psychology. I hope to go into artist management, specifically tour managing, when I graduate. Music has always been a huge part of my life, so I'm hoping that I can make a career out of it.

I've been dealing with a sore throat for over a week now and now I have several sores on the roof of my mouth. I'm hoping these things clear up before school really kicks into gear because I have too much on my plate to deal with my lupus becoming really active. I would not consider my lupus very well controlled, but it is manageable.

So for the next couple of days I am going to rest and stay out of the bright sunlight we have had for the last couple days and which is forecasted to persist. Hopefully this will be enough to make sure big bad lupus doesn't act up too much.

No comments: