Sunday, June 13, 2010

Some Good News

I got back into the apartments for next year! I am beyond thrilled by this because my schedule and everything was based on me living there again. Also my house is packed with stuff for the apartment and if I did not live there then all this stuff would have to stick around for another year.

I went up to school to see the eye doctor on Friday. Since I started taking the Plaquenil, I have to go back and get a visual field test in about a month. Then we will also talk about having the cataracts removed which I really want. The doctor wants me to try getting new glasses with a special coating on them first.

Today I went to the gym for the first time since I had my kidney stones. It passed last night and I am not in pain from them now so I thought I could try going back again.

I am still jobless but this news about the apartment next year has lifted my spirits considerably. My online class is going well, I just have to find the motivation to do the work. I have to watch a 2 hour documentary tonight and I have a mini-paper due on an article tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Kirsten Schultz said...

How are you handling the Plaquenil? My rheumy wants to put me on it, but I'm hesitant.

Also, congrats on getting into the apartments!