Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello Long Weekend!

Columbus Day is tomorrow which means no school! And furthermore, Tuesday runs on a Monday schedule and Mondays are my easy day! I will be spending most of tomorrow catching up on school work, but at least I will have the time to catch up.

I recently had a conversation with my dad and he told me I should cut back my hours from about 20 a week to 12-15 hours a week. Easier said than done since I am still broke working all these hours. He said he would help me out, but of course I feel bad about that.

I am also stressing myself out way too much about After Graduation. I did not make TFA, and I am disappointed, but not devastated. Everything happens for a reason and I am sure I will find something to do that will make me equally as happy. Whether that be in medicine or education or music business I do not know and that is what is stressing me out the most.

On the medical front, I started 7.5mg of prednisone today. I have been more tired and achy since reducing, but I hope I can continue. Honestly, pain is a reality in my life. Unless it is excruciating, then I can deal with it. I almost expect it. I can't tell if this is good or bad thing yet...

That is all for now. I hope everyone has a great upcoming week!

No comments: