Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm So Sorry Blog, I Haven't Forgotten You

Unfortunately, things have not slowed down for me. Just this week I have 4 exams and a paper. And all my classes are pretty difficult. I'm doing everything I can to balance school and work and keep my GPA. Which leads me to another problem: work. I'm not having enough time to do both school and work. My family has realized this and been EXTREMELY generous and supportive over the last few days and asked me to quit one of my jobs. Which I would love to do, but it would leave my employers in a tough situation. So I'm not sure what to do about that.

Which leads me to my family. They have shown me just how truly blessed I am over the past few days. I don't know what I would do without them.

Anyway, lupus-wise I am so-so. Today I am dealing with a very swollen and painful ankle which is disappointing because I normally don't have problems with my ankles. My rheumatologist has also mentioned starting physical therapy again for my knees because the arthritis is in my ligaments and tendons and I can't extend my knees out at all. I also had a bunch of endocrine tests done because my calcium levels tend to be high, my vitamin D levels tend to be low and I'm getting kidney stones a lot more than a person my age should get.

No comments: