Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sick Day

Unfortunately, soon after writing yesterday's post, I started to feel a little tickle in my throat. By this morning, that tickle evolved into a full fledged sore throat. Of course these things happen when I am 100 miles away from my doctor, but it is not bad enough that I feel like I need medical attention. Since none of my stuff is even remotely unpacked (which I may explain in another post) I can't find a thermometer to see if I am running a fever. If I was, then I would be a little more concerned.

I wanted to go to one of my really good friend's fashion show today, but now I am unsure if I will make it. Even though the Cellcept has made me feel really good, I still understand my limits with lupus. And because Cellcept is an immunosupressant, I really have to be careful.

My plan for now is to stay in bed and watch movies and drink tea and soup. It is a rainy, chilly day here so it is especially conducive to not doing much.

Also, I made Dean's List!

No comments: