Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hades

It is seriously hot. The temperature reading in my dad's car measured 103 when I was driving home. And it is extremely humid. Luckily my dad let me drive his car into my internship today so I didn't have to drive my car with no air conditioning. Unfortunately today was probably the busiest day I have had in my two summers there and the A/C was off a lot of the time because we can't talk on the phone and have it on because it is so loud.

I am back home now with the beginning of a migraine. I am hoping it will work itself out if I drink some water because I don't want to take my migraine medicine because it makes me sleepy and I want to go to the gym later this evening.

Luckily, I have only had my sun rash a little bit on the 4th of July. It was minimal and it didn't even itch/hurt. I just noticed it when I looked down at my legs.

Anyway, I am so tired and so hot right now and the heat from my computer is annoying me. Hopefully I will be the proud owner of a new Macbook Pro by the end of the week because our financial aid awards are supposed to come out in the next few days.

To everyone in the Northeast, do your best to stay cool. And specifically for the lupies (but for everyone else as well), do your best to remember sunscreen and make sure to take rests when you need them.

No comments: