Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wow, Went AWOL

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been busy with school, my internship and I even went on a little mini-vacation to New York City.

First, I would really like to thank SR at Grad Student With Lupus for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! In keeping with the acceptance criteria, I will now nominate 8 other blogs (in no particular order) that I think are definitely worthy of your time. Once I can come up with more (which I know there are, but I am at work...) I will update this post.

1. Flow at The Life of a 20-Something With Lupus. This was the first lupus blog I started reading. Her stories are always inspiring and her ability to keep humor and hope in the face of such challenges is awe inspiring. Please check her out if you have not already.

2. Manic Mom because she is hilarious and deals with lupus on top of raising three kids. She is an inspiration for the type of mother I want to be one day.

3. KirBir at Not Standing Still's Disease. I love reading blogs by other college students and their experiences with chronic illness. Definitely check out this blog if you are interested in this like me!

4. Sara at Despite Lupus. She has written a book called Despite Lupus that I unfortunately have not had a chance to read. It is first on my reading list though when I get some income again!

5. Hanah at Capturing JRA through Horses. She is another young adult dealing with chronic illness, so her perspective is always of interest to me.

6. Laurie at A Chronic Dose. Everytime I see an update from her I get ridiculously excited.
.
7. Rheuma Girl at There's Always Room for Improvement. I love her humor and the words used in the UK that we don't always hear in the States.

8. Skye at Stuck at 21 with RA; Coping with It. Another perspective from a young adult.

In other news, some stuff has been going on with me health wise and I want to talk about my trip to NYC. That will come in a future post as I should probably get back to work.

No comments: