Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Some Good and Some Bad

First for the good news: I got a paying job! It's about time! It's at this little neighborbood bakery about a 30 minute train ride from me.

Now, for the bad: I have gone on the dreaded prednisone. This swelling around my lungs is just not going down and its very painful and annoying. I knew it was going to happen when I went in there, but I am still extremely disappointed.

That's all for now. I'm still doing this ridiculous class so I need to continue my work on that especially since I will now have an extra thing to do during the day!

2 comments:

dissertation said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

Dissertation Writing service said...

This post was very useful to me it contains all information that was needed to Clarify all confusions regarding the subject. I express my appreciation to you for this post.

Dissertation Samples