Sunday, April 4, 2010

Opening Day!

I am a Boston sports fan. Especially baseball. The Celtics won against the Cavs today, and its opening day against the Yankees tonight. This is the start of summer for me. There is nothing like Fenway during baseball season.

Anyway, heading back to school today after a delicious Easter dinner with my family. I'm sad to be going back, but I know I have a lot of work to do. I am really glad I didn't go to work today as I am just starting to feel better and working my shift would have probably set me back another week.

Has anyone seen the documentary Sicko by Michael Moore? I watched it last night and finished it this morning. I recommend it. It has me thinking a lot. Maybe I will write a post about it later.

Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

No comments: