Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Year Older

Well, my birthday was Aug 1 so I am now 22 years old. Geez, I feel like I am 16. I am still sometimes amazed that I am old enough to get behind the wheel of a car.

I'm enjoying work at the bakery but it is very, very hard on my joints. The past few days have been particularly rough. I worked 9-2:15 yesterday and then I had to take the train back home, change, and go run around to three different computer stores to try to get something for my printer. Then I went back home and almost immediately went back out to go to a concert by the Goo Goo Dolls. I got home around 12 but had trouble falling asleep. So I did not get to sleep until around 3 in the morning and I had to get up at 5:30 to work 7-2. Needless to say I am not in the best shape right now. My joints are screaming at me.

I am supposed to be on 20mg of prednisone but I am only taking 10. My face started to fill out and I just hate the stuff. I will be on it until I go back to school at least.

My classes are going well. Only a few more weeks though until I move back to school.

And because they are wonderful, here is a video by the Goo Goo Dolls! (It won't let me embed)


1 comment:

Miz Flow said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!

Prednisone has always confused me. I've never not been on prednisone since I've been diagnosed (1996). Yes, I've been on various doses from 5mg daily to 180mg daily. What gives? Why won't my rheumy ever take me off prenisone!? :..(