Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Baaaaackkk!

So classes start today. My first class is at 11:15. I have three today. My first is the only class I am taking for my psychology major, Behavioral Neuroendocrinology. Then I have Shakespeare to take care of my last literature requirement, then World Cinema for my communications majore. I am also taking an online advertising class for my communications major, Spanish and a class on world religion. Tomorrow I get my work schedule so I will see how that is going to fit into my already packed schedule.

I woke up today with a migraine. My alarm was set to ring at 9:30, but I woke up at 8 and took my migraine medicine. I'm happy it did not make me ridiculously groggy, because I want to be in tip top shape for my first day.

My roommate moves in today. She's an international student from Taiwan, so that should be interesting. I love learning about new cultures.

My dorm room is a closet. It's seriously tiny, but oh well.

Hopefully I will have a more coherent post later.

No comments: