Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Obligatory H1N1 Post

Honestly, I'm not too fussed about it. There has been nothing to convice me that it is any worse than the normal flu. And while I by no means want the flu, I'm not too concerned about it being of the "swine" variety.



I don't want the flu shot or the swine flu shot, although I know I should get them and I probably will. I've had one bad experience with a flu shot where I all of a sudden developed a fever of over 103 and felt like I was in my last days. I've had flu shots where that has not happened, but still I'm not too happy that it happened even once.



But I guess I should be careful, because I am considered immunocompromised. But I'm not going to go crazy over it. All I can say is to take precautions: wash your hands, don't go near sick people, etc. But don't stop living life just because it is out there.

No comments: