Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Limits

This will be a quick post because I have to leave for class in 15 minutes. But this is a subject I have touched on before and want to talk about some more. How do you know when you reach your limit?

As I have said before, I am new to lupus. I don't have everything figured out about what I can tolerate and how far I can push myself. Usually, I figure it out when I start feeling like crap. So how do I avoid this? This would be an incredibly bad time for me to go into a major flare. I can deal with the joint pains and other symptoms, but I cannot be down for the count. There is far too much to be done. But how do I know I am pushing to hard before it it too late?

I have some ideas I will post later when I get a chance to really think out a post. But for now, does anyone else have any ideas?

No comments: