Saturday, November 28, 2009

Belated Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone out there's Thanksgiving was as great as mine! I contributed mac and cheese, bread pudding mashed potatoes and homemade cranberry sauce. We also had turkey, ham, turnips, green beans, stuffing, rolls, sweet potato pie and almond cake. It was fantastic. It was great being home and seeing family.

I came in Tuesday morning and missed a bunch of classes. But that was OK because on Wednesday, when I would have been free to leave, there was a 45 mile back up on the highway I use to get home. I was able to drive home on Tuesday with no problem at all and made good time.

Yesterday I went out to eat with my dad and some family friends at Bugaboo Creek. We also saw the movie Precious which was AMAZING. Go see it, It was my first time at Bugaboo Creek. I was jolted awake at 3:30 this morning with horrible stomach cramps. I don't know if it is food poisoning because my stomach has been disagreeing with everything for a while now and it might be a progression on that, so I really need to get my stomach checked out. I have had a barium swallow, upper endoscopy and two colonoscopies because my intestines have bled before without any cause. No bleeding today, but I have been pretty miserable. I may mention Celiac's next time because my stomach really, really does not like me sometimes.

Now I have a lot of work to catch up on. I am supposed to go to a fashion show tonight, so I will see if I am up to that. I can't find my cell phone so I have not been able to get the details on it.

Back to school tomorrow, but it was great being home.

No comments: