Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Going Home!

I have decided to go home this weekend. I haven't been home in over 2 months! I am being inducted into an honor society on Sunday and I want to get my hair done before the ceremony. I chemically straighten my hair, so it is a bit special. The area where I go to school does not have any salons near it that can properly take care of it, so I have to go home. I am going to be taking the bus home because my dad and aunts are going to be driving up on Sunday, so there is no point in me driving when I can drive back up with them on Sunday!

In other news, I have had a sore throat since yesterday and my stomach is not cooperating with me. It will be nice to get off of campus for a while and get better at home. I have committed myself to a party Friday night, but Saturday my dad has a "date" and I will spend my time on the couch watching movies!

Now I can't wait until Friday ay 3:45 when I board the bus home!

No comments: