Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Lot Better

I'm doing a lot better with my cold. However I am still congested a little bit and have a slight cough. I'm pretty sure I need to get a humidifier for my room. This is gross, but, whenever I blow my nose mass amounts of blood comes out. I'm thinking the air is just dry, but I have an appointment with my doctor on Tuesday so I will check it over with him.

I have a lot of work coming up before Thanksgiving break. I have an oral Spanish test on Monday, a neuroendocrinology test on Tuesday and both a history and cinema paper due soon. Its going to be pretty busy.

I went to an event at a neighboring college last night. It was a celebration of the Harlem Rennaissance. It was really interesting, although I thought the planning could have been a little better. They served "soul food", which was nothing like my grandma's home cooking, but it was pretty decent. What can I really expect from a college campus? The performers were really good. They were all done by students at the college. There was spoken word, dance, singing, art presentations, short films, etc. I couldn't stay the whole time, but what I saw was really nice.

No comments: