Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas and Prayers

I hope everyone out there that celebrates Christmas had a wonderful and healthy one. I got so much stuff for the new apartment kitchen, so I am very happy about that.

On a sadder note, I have been following the blog of Cornell wrestler Adam Frey who was diagnosed with cancer at 22. Things had been seeming to get better, but he contracted some sort of infection and they are just making him comfortable at the moment. Here is a link to his blog. I'm sure his family can use many prayers right now. I can't even imagine what they are going through. http://adamfrey.us/

On a different note, my cousin is having a potluck tonight so I am making mac and cheese. I have to go run to the supermarket now to get the diferent items I need.

No comments: