Monday, December 14, 2009

Rough Week

Well, classes are over so I just have this week of finals. My first one is today from 4-6 and I will be so happy when it is done. It is for my class on world religions and that class has been an unnecessary struggle for no reason. I've been trying to figure out why. I just don't think anything was made clear. We got a lot of information, but none of it seemed contextualized to me.

I have had a lot of trouble with my stomach. It took me a long time to fall asleep last night because of pain and I woke up with pain too. Also a migraine. I got something to eat so I could take my medicine and luckily it has not made me sick. I really hope my gall bladder/liver/pancreas/whatever holds on until I can see the surgeon in a week. I have been running a slight fever, so I'm really trying to be conscious about how I am feeling.

Today I sign the papers to move into the apartment for next semester! So that's great news and I am really excited to get my own room and have a kitchen and bathroom I only have to share with 1-4 other people and not 34.

I cannot wait to go home. I just do not feel well. But I really want to get my finals over with. My hardest two are first. I have no exams on Wenesday, so that will be a nice break.

I also see my primary care doctor tomorrow. I got my antibody tests done again because I had not been feeling well. But of course I can flare without them being positive. So who knows what is going on. It might just be due to what is going on in my stomach.

So for now, I just have to get through this week without my stomach having a meltdown on me.

No comments: