Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thoughts for the New Year

This year has been a rough one health wise. I have gone from feeling fine to feeling miserable. But it had also been one of the best years in my 21. I struggled for a long time with many different things health related and otherwise. But having an answer to so many questions and finally being able to get comfortable in my own skin has made all the difference.

For the new year, I want to continue this. Continue trying to make the best decisions for my health and on my intended career path and social pursuits. I hope things continue to get better.

I'm going to pay attention to my body. I want to monitor what goes into it, meaning eating healthy, taking the correct supplements and medications that I determine will do more good than harm. I need to listen to it when it is telling me it is tired, no matter how hard that may be.

Hopefully I will be successful and continue to chronicle my journey through college and beyond through this blog.

Happy new year, and see you in 2010.

No comments: