Monday, August 23, 2010

Out of Wisdom

So my wisdom tooth extraction went fine, minus one freak out I had when the nitrous oxide mask was knocked off and I was convinced hey were going to snap my jaw in two. Right now I'm not in a lot of pain but I have a ridiculously large blood clot in the space where one of the teeth used to be that won't stop bleeding and swallowing all the blood is making me feel a little sick. But I have stayed in bed for the most part and watched Netflix streaming video more than I care to admit. I love Netflix.

I am scheduled for an MRI on Thursday of my neck. I have a lump there that I previously wrote about being an extra rib. However the doctors want absolute confirmation of that especially since I have been having so much pain in my chest and jaw recently. I'm going to ask to be sedated because I tend to freak out after about 15 minutes in that little tube.

That's all for now. The weather is extremely stormy and I am loving it because I feel no obligation to expose my chipmunk cheeks to the world. I am scheduled to work tomorrow, but I think I will be up to the task.

No comments: