Saturday, October 3, 2009

Quick Post

I think the antibiotics I am on for my sinus infection are messing up my stomach. It feels horrible. I'm considering going to urgent care and seeing what they can do. Also, I woke up with a migraine today. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the Lupron shot I got yesterday?

I've got 4 papers, 1 project and 2 tests coming up in the next few weeks. The first paper is due on Wednesday for my World Religion class. I'm starting to outline it now. That's my Saturday night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for doing this. I'm also a college student who just got diagnosed with lupus and I'm having a terrible time dealing with it. It's nice to know that there are other college age people trying to balance having a chronic illness and the craziness that comes with being at a university.
-
Sarah

Melanie said...

Hey Sarah,

That's my intention. Its so stressful to deal with college and having a chronic illness makes it even worse. I hope that we both get the hang of it!