Saturday, October 24, 2009

Almost Back to Normal

I don't really know what happened to me the past few days, but I think it is passing. The mouth sores are gone. I only have a bump where one was and it is not painful anymore. My joints are still aching a bit, but the migraines are gone. I still have a spot on both of my legs that I am not sure of. Maybe a discoid lesion? I see my rheumatologist Thursday.

I saw my doctor yesterday. All my blood tests looked good except a low white count. I have something called Gilbert's syndrome that raises my bilirubin but causes no other health problems, so that test was also abnormal. I also got the last Gardasil shot. Man, those things hurt. They were out of the flu shot and my dad said the places he called back home are all out to. So I guess I am not getting that. I'm still unsure about the swine flu shot.

This upcoming week is not so bad. I have a neuroendocrinology test on Tuesday, and oral Spanish test on Wednesday, but that is it. I am rewriting my history religion paper for a better grade and I will give a draft to my TA on Wednesday to look over.

I'm so happy its the weekend. Also, don't see Couples Retreat. The movie is AWFUL.

No comments: