Sunday, October 11, 2009

Long Weekend!!!

It is Columbus Day on Monday and my school observes it so I get a three day weekend! I'm so happy about this. Another day to relax before the usual craziness of my weekend begins. I have barely done any work so far this weekend. I'm going to get started on some history reading in a few. I HAVE done a lot of visiting with friends and shopping. I have spent way too much money this weekend.

This past week was pure craziness and the upcoming weeks are not that better. This time to relax is great. I was in bed by 11 last night and slept in until 10. Saturday I had to get up early for my wisdom tooth consultation and did not get to bed until around 3 that morning. So sleeping in was wonderful.

My wisdom tooth surgery is not until January 8. I am not being completely knocked out like I wanted. I am just getting a combination on Valium, laughing gas and novocaine. The surgery is on a Friday and is up by where my school is so I will be spending that weekend at my aunt and uncle's house in case there are any problems I do not have to drive 2+ hours back to the surgeon's office. I'm extremely nervous. Although I have had two surgeries before, I DO NOT like anyone messing with my mouth or throat. Getting a throat culture on me is one of the hardest things a doctor or nurse will probably ever have to do haha. I'm very, very sensetive about that region. I always have been and probably always will be.

I have been feeling OK. I end my antibiotics for my sinus infection today, although the headaches are continuing. I don't know what that is about. I have an appointment to see my doctor for a follow up. I also am seeing my rheumatologist in a couple weeks. My joints have been bothering me at night recently also. All in all, though, things are OK. Hopefully they stay that way.

No comments: