Thursday, October 15, 2009

What is Going On???

I've been thinking that a lot today. The first reason is the weather says it might snow tomorrow?????? Absolute craziness.

Also, I have had a resurgence of mouth sores the past couple days. It hurts to talk, chew, whatever. I'm not sure why this is happening.

I missed my first class today because I was exhausted and couldn't print out the notes because the file wouldn't load. So I stayed in bed and got some rest because I woke up early this morning with pain in my joints, which is never a good sign. Along with these mouth sores....I don't even want to think about a full blown flare. I also felt completely guilty about missing this class. But I need to take care of myself as well.

I have a paper due tomorrow for my Shakespeare class so I really need to get started on that.

No comments: