Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3/6, 2/4

I had 3 out of my 6 classes today. They seem OK. My class on plagues seem really interesting, I just wish the professors would post the PowerPoint slides already so I could take notes since I didn't during class.

It snowed (once again...) today. I forgot all of my boots back at home. Luckily, my aunt who lives close to my school is in Boston so she can bring them up to me when she comes back. But today I had to walk around in my sneakers with a hole. Hopefully I don't get sick from having wet feet all day!

The snow is bothering me so much. I don't know what it is about the snow this year. I have lived in New England my entire life. I know what the winters are like. But for some reason I am having a real hard time putting up with it this season.

Anyway, I've never been to one of the building where one of my classes is tomorrow. I have 15 minutes to get there from my previous class. Hopefully I do not have too much trouble finding it. I hate being late for class, especially on the first day.

I have 2 out of the 4 coverings on my surgery incisions come off. They hurt. I am considering putting a band-aid over them so that they don't rub against my clothes. I had some trouble walking around today and I woke up early because my joints ver painful. I think I will take a Tylenol PM tonight. I have to get up at 7:30 in the morning to make sure I have time to make something to eat and shower and all that. My apartment is not as centally located as my dorm, so I also have to leave a little earlier than I would have if I was still in the dorm.

But so far so good. I love having my own room and all the perks of an apartment. Looking forward to catching up with friends this weekend also.

No comments: