Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Apartment Lovin'

i am loving living in this apartment. I can cook when I want, watch TV if I wake up in the middle of the night...do really whatever I please. I love it. I cooked "taco pie" tonight. Forgot the salsa, but thats OK. I plan out my meals so that I do not spend too much money on groceries. This week is the taco pie, chicken scallopini and ravioli if I run out of meals.

I thought I may be getting a cold earlier, but I do not think so anymore. I also have an appointment with my rheumatologist on Thursday for a regular check up. I just have to remember to call in the referral.

I'm healing pretty well from surgery. I can see the stitches popping out of my abdomen. Its disconcerting to see thread popping out of there.

2 comments:

Hua said...

Hey,

I am glad to hear that you are recovering pretty well from your surgery. Sounds like you are really enjoying living in your apartment, freedom is great!

Hope all is well,
Hua

--
Director of HealthBlogger Networks
www.wellsphere.com

Melanie said...

Yes, I am healing very well from my surgery. Just these stitches need to find there way out!

Thanks!
Melanie