Thursday, January 28, 2010

So Happy Its Almost the Weekend

The first full week of school is almost done...and I already missed a class. It wasn't my fault, though, I promise! I had my rheumatologist appointment today and they are the slowest office I have ever come upon. My appointment was at 9:15, about 20 minutes away from campus. My class was at 11:15 and I thought I would have enough time to go get my tests and stuff done. Apparently not.

The appointment went fine. The doctor said my strength in my arms and especially my legs is not where it should be so she showed me some exercises to do. She also scolded me for not getting my biweekly blood tests done since early November. Oh well, I hate being stuck all the time and I am really tired of doctors. So I had a bunch of blood tests done. She said if she cannot find any reason for my daily fevers then she will start a full scale infection work up. I don't think I have one, I really just think it is the lupus.

Tomorrow begins the weekend! I think I am going to relax with friends a lot. Just the way I like it.

No comments: