Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Week Begins...

I don't like Sunday nights, because I'm generally stressed about the upcoming week. And I am normally trying to hurry up and get my homework done. Luckily, I did not have that much to do this weekend. I had to read a book, but I really like it so it is not so burdensome.

I went to the gym yesterday for the first time since the summer. It felt good, but I've been really sore. I also went to a party last night and I am sore from that. I had one of my friends drive me home early because I could feel things going downhill.

Speaking of the gym, I will write a post soon about the struggles that I have had with my weight and where I stand now.

I'm going to watch some more of Disturbia and then finish my book and do some other readings. I hope everyone's week goes smoothly!

No comments: