Friday, January 8, 2010

Pre-Op Done, Now I Just Have the Op

So I had my pre-op appointment on Thursday. It was pretty simple. The anesthesiologist seemed completely overwhelmed by my medical history, so hopefully that won't be a problem. I got blood drawn from a wonderful lady who was so gentle I didn't feel it at all!

Today I went up to move the big stuff into my apartment. My dad saw it for the first time and he was very impressed. It's a great space. It is not a shared closet, and I am very thankful for that.

I also found out that my grandma is coming up Sunday from New York City to help take care of me after the surgery. I looooooove my grandma, so I am very, very happy about that.

I also have to shower for three days in a row with this special red soap to help kill bacteria on my skin.

Surgery is scheduled for 11:30 am on Monday and I need to arrive at the hospital at 10 am.

No comments: