Saturday, January 23, 2010

Show Me the Money!

I got my work schedule yesterday. I'm going to be working an extra hour a week, which might be a little crazy. However, I need the money. Groceries are expensive! And I need to keep myself fed. Also, I need some work done on my car and who knows how much that will cost.

So hopefully my financial situation won't be too bad. I want to have enough to feed myself and some to play around with. I have a pretty bland fashion style and feel like taking a few risks. Which of course requires money...

I'm so happy its the weekend. I still have a lot to do, but I'm not running around going to class. I'm thinking hard about dropping my class on New Media and taking the second half of the advertising class I took last semester. The subject matter of advertising is interesting, but it is a 200 level class and I need a certain number of 300 level classes, which New Media is. So I need to print out my requirements and see where I am. Speaking of printing, I'm going to need new ink soon and, of course, that requires money...

No comments: