Monday, March 8, 2010

Doing Better

I'm doing a lot better than yesterday. My stomach feels better and I only have a mild headache, not a migraine. Today was pretty unventful. I only had 2 classes and got to go back to my apartment for lunch. Then I went to work and now I am back in my apartment. I have a paper due tomorrow and a meeting tonight. So I will be busy for the rest of the evening.

I can't wait until Spring Break starts on Friday. I don't want to go into work on that day, but I need the money. I guess I will decide by Wednesday so I can let my boss know. I already asked my dad to buy a cornish hen so I can have my favorite dinner. I can't seem to find cornish hens out here.

1 comment:

Molly's Fund Fighting Lupus said...

Hi Mellzie,

I just wanted to let you know about a new online lupus support group we have going at MollysFund.org. We're meeting this Thursday, and I hope you can join us- it starts at 9 PM EST/6 PM PT. You can create a free profile and sign up at MollysFund.org.