Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where Has All the Money Gone?

This is another post about money, or my lack of it. My car insurance was cancelled today because neither me nor my dad can pay it. I am hoping to get it reinstated soon, but who knows. I rely on my car a lot. I was planning on using it today, but then I got the call. I also got prescribed two medicines today: Flovent and Albuterol for coughing fits I have been having at night. I probably will not fill them because I don't want to pay for them. I also need to renew my parking permit for the 2010-2011 school year, but it is $275 and since I don't even have enough to pay my car insurance that's not going to happen. So I will have to go back on the waiting list and wait for a spot to open up again like I did this semester.

I am thinking of applying for a third job. It is pretty simple, answering calls from home for paid advertisements and the like. It is not an extraordinary amount of money, but it would help of course.

Anyway, I have so much work to get done. I have an annotated bibliography due tomorrow for Writing as Communication so I should get back to that.

No comments: