Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Not Ending

My joints were so bad today. I got up and got dressed to go to class. I even walked out the door, but then I turned right back around and got into bed until my third class. I called my doctor and she said to rest for the day and ice/heat my joints (but of course I couldn't, I HAD to go to work...) and call her in the morning. She said if it is not better then I will have to come see her. Problem is I don't have a car right now. So I am thinking I might just go home and have her refer me for an emergency appointment at one of the hospitals there. Or my dad said he would drive up to take me or have my aunt/uncle take me but I don't want to inconvenience them.

This is so frustrating. Everything I do hurts and I have all but lost my appetite. That is so unsual for me. I had a bagel for breakfast and I got Indian food for lunch. I at maybe half of it at best. I ate the pieces of chicken, some rice, some lentils and a little piece of naan. I just ate dinner which was a tiny bit of chilli and rice I made Monday. I did have two cookies at work because they had been handed out for free where I was eating lunch and I decided to have them there. That's it for the day. I consider myself a hearty eater so that is really weird.

Also, I have blood in my urine. I don't think this is from bleeding because it has increased over the past few weeks, which my bleeding has not. I really hope my kidneys are doing OK and that they continue to. My doctor said the results are "borderline" so a visit to the kidney doctor might be in order.

I am not on prednisone. I really want to avoid it.

That's all for now. I guess I will decide whether I am going home tomorrow and if I need to see my rheumatologist.

No comments: