Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sorry So Late!

I arrived back to school Sunday afternoon and I did not go to work. I know that when my paycheck comes around I won't be too excited, but I thought it was a good decision then. I have been having a hard time with my joints. My hips, knees and now my ankles are all tender to the touch. This is not new for my knees, but it rarely happens to my hips and this is the first time it has happened to my ankles. I called my rheumatologist and she suggested arthritis cream and hot and cold packs. I've been doing that and it hasn't helped. I was doing that before she told me to. But I said I would give it another 48 hours, so she is getting a call from me tomorrow.

I hate feeling like a burden to the doctors but its getting real tough. It hurts to sit in a chair too long, it hurts to stand too long and it hurts to put my feet back on the ground after I have been laying down.

My shoulders and wrists have been bothering me as well, but not as much. My wrist has gotten a lot better and I think is nearly back to full strength. But it still aches in a very lupus-like way.

School is going well. I did well on my communication midterm which I was nervous about and I did excellently on the paper for that class.

That's all for now!

No comments: