Monday, February 22, 2010

It Had to Be Done...

Just a quick update because I have two exams in Plagues and Media Programming tomorrow and have not really studied very much for either. I took another job today because money is ridiculously tight. I am going to be working at one of the eateries on campus. One of my roommates got the job for me and I am so thankful to her for that. It is only one day a week, Sunday, from 8 am-4 pm. Unfortunately it makes going home harder, but I think I can manage.

I also was told today that I could reduce my Imuran dosage from 250 mg to 200 mg today to see if it my hair stops falling out. I am under strict orders to call them if I feel any symptoms indicative of a problem. Hopefully that won't happen because I like my hair and I am nervous to try any other kind of medication.

That's it for now! I hope everyone has a good week!

No comments: