Friday, February 5, 2010

The Verdict is Not In

I saw the doctor today after calling early this morning. No answers, but that's kind of the story of my life. They told me to double a medicine I take called Aygestin, which is really just a dose of hormones to replace some hormones my Lupron injections take away. If that is to work then it should in the next few days. So I will go back on Tuesday. If I have not stopped bleeding then they will do an ultrasound to make sure there are no masses. My exam went well, the doctor felt nothing, so I think this is just one of those weird things that happens.

I also got my blood test results today (because at least some of my mail arrived!!!!). Everything was basically normal. My white blood cell count was a little low and my blood protein was high. Not quite sure about that, but the doctor did not seem too concerned.

I'm probably just going to relax this weekend. No crazy parties like last weekend. That was a bit much for me to handle!

No comments: